20060130

Musics™

MUSICS.com

Well, since Musics is my trademark, and it costs me a lot of money to run Musics.com Musics.net and Musics.org I think the Musics.blogspot.com should be turned over to the trademark owner here.

Besides, the other guy, who ripped off my trademark, can't even spelled the word "retarded."

I've had major corporations and one froggie oil school try to steal from me, and I've just about had it with people thinking that they can just come along and take anything they see for free.

It is my trademark!

MUSICS.com

Terry James
Musics.com
CyberSongs

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry James said...

Trade Mark

These are my Trade Marks :

Musics™
CyberSongs™
CyberSongs Publishing™
CyberRock™
CyberRock Studios™
CyberRock Recording Studios™
CyberSongs Productions™
PRASE™
Musics.com™
Musics.net™
Musics.org™
Diamond Club™
Diamond Club Films™
Diamond Club Studios™

and there are many others!

The band names
[yes, I founded the original band!]
The Boyz™ [1970]
BBC™ [1971]
Fire & Ice™ [1972]
Nirvana™ [1973]
BeeWah™ [1982]
GinEric™ [1994]
of course:
CyberSongs™ and CyberRock™

The list is quite extensive and will be posted on Musics.com

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home