20060403

Althouse: The courtroom and the coffeeshop.

Althouse: The courtroom and the coffeeshop.

I don't care much about the law profession, but Ann Althouse is hot!

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2006/04/courtroom-and-coffeeshop.html#comments

I obviously don't know where I'm blogging, but I typed in "Nothing to do" in Google, and, well, here I am!

I know that where I live there's this old doc called "The Bill Of Rights." I've been told it's the Ten Commandments of America, and that it carries the same form of God's Ten Commandments. So, watching lawyers over 230 years now [okay, smartalek law students, since 1789 which would be more like 217 years, but you're objection is overrruled, live with it!], completely destroy the commandments of the People over the Lawyers, I don't care anymore what lawyers generally have to say, especially at Harvard, mostly known for Adams suspending all law anyway.

No, I'd rather look at the fauna and flowers. So, when I saw this platinum babe defending blogs against the evil empire I took a better look at the photo. It what I think of. With a 4.0 in what law classes I took, I got bored quickly, starting looking at the people, you know?

So, I find out Ann is a full fledged Law Professor. O-kayyyy a girl with looks and brains . . .

She likes Starbucks. I liked JoJo too; he was kewl when he started his first coffee joint. I do doppio machiatto [double expresso with only whipped cream on top, for you intellectuals out there, it's Italian, from some platinum Italians in the Alps]. Sometimes a quad. I have been accused of being crazy for leaving it all behind and beoming a Rock N Roll performer.

But you know what's the hardest thing in Rock N Roll? Law. Specifically, Copyright Law. Worse, find the best Intellectual Property Lawyer. So, I'm figuring, she's got three of the multiple choices down on the LSAT; what's next? (D). Beautiful Laweress practices, maybe, Copyright Law?

And if that's true, the answer is (E) I would love to meet super smart platinum babe lawyeress to discuss intellectual property and get the money Fox Films, ASCAP, and a sneaky Hollywood publisher and all of their forked tongue mouthpieces, or at least talk to her.

Am I using her? Well, she could always say "No." And then the answer would be (F) Invite her to Starbucks for coffee and a cupcake. So, no, I don't think so. Which, of course, uncovers my hidden motives, which are not hidden any longer as I write this blog comment, making me somewhat "honest," well, maybe and maybe not [that's the lawyer thinking again!], but I don't have to be logical, nor approved of, nor anything, but happy, really, and when I see a bright star I love to look at her and admire her. My only motive, God help me, and I really did have "Nothing to do," for a few minutes. From now on, regardless of anything that may or may not happen:

Thank you "Platinum Girl."

from a diamond boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home